Don't waste your time with compliance.
- Automatically skips annoying link shorteners
- No logging or other privacy invasions
- It's free and open-source
Not using ?
Universal Bypass has bypasses for
- Adf.ly (All domains)
- Shorte.st (All domains + Embed)
- Trackers (Bit.ly, Goo.gl, T.co and many others)
- LinkShrink.net (All domains)
- AdLinkFly Template
- GemPixel Premium URL Shortener Template (Used by Al.ly, L.ly and many others)
- Soralink Wordpress Plugin
- Safelink Wordpress Plugin
- Safelink Bloggerku Template
- YetiShare Template
- SafelinkU Template
- Other Templates
- LinkBucks.com (All domains)
- GetsURL (All domains)
- Linkvertise (All domains)
- OpenLoad (All domains)
- Viid.su (All domains)
- KuroSafe (All domains)
- SafeLinkReview (All domains)
- Clictune.com (All domains)
and many other sites. Plus, you can write custom bypasses!
Have suggestions for a bypass? Shoot me an email at [email protected]
Why Universal Bypass has access to all websites
There are 3 reasons why I'm asking for access to all websites:
- Because Universal Bypass bypasses templates which are used on thousands of domains and it would be impossible for me to keep a complete list of domains which are bypassed.
- You would have to accept the new permissions for each new bypass added if I were to keep a complete list of the domains which are bypassed.
- Custom Bypasses would be pretty pointless if you could only create them for sites which are already bypassed.
Besides, every version of the extension is being reviewed by Google and Mozilla to make sure it's not harmful and it's open-source so even you can review it and see what it's doing.