Frequently Asked Questions
- Universal Bypass bypasses templates which are used on thousands of domains and it would be impossible for me to keep a complete list of domains which are bypassed.
- You would have to accept the new permissions for each new bypass added if I were to keep a complete list of the domains which are bypassed.
- Custom Bypasses would be pretty pointless if you could only create them for sites which are already bypassed.
Besides, every version of the extension is being reviewed by Google and Mozilla to make sure it's not harmful and it's open-source so everyone can independently review it.
There's a small list of example links where you can see Universal Bypass in action over here.
- Bypass — A piece of code in Universal Bypass to circumvent a website or a set of websites that make you wait, etc.
- Crowd Bypass — A bypass to bypass the unbypassable by crowd-sourcing the destinations. "Give and take the destinations of unbypassable shorteners." in the options.
- Preflight Bypass — A bypass which runs before the website to be circumvented is even loaded.
- Tracker Bypass — A preflight bypass for websites which do not make you wait but track your activity across the internet. "Bypass trackers using Apimon.de. (Bit.ly, Goo.gl, T.co, ...)" in the options.
If you happen to speak a non-English language natively or fluently, you can translate Universal Bypass on Crowdin.
If you happen to be a coder, you can contribute your custom bypasses to Universal Bypass on Github.
And if none of that applies to you, fear not! You can still donate, spread the word, or simply tell me about websites which Universal Bypass is not yet bypassing.
Shoot me an email! [email protected]
Copyright (c) 2018-2019, Tim "timmyRS" Speckhals